Miss Ellaneous as 'Hu La La'
Performance Details: Show or Roving
Skills: Hula hoops
Miss Ellaneous loves to shimmy and shammy and show off her hula hoop prowess. Her skills as a juggler provide a different style of hooping, including balances, juggling hoops and fast hand tricks. Miss Ellaneous can split up to five hoops on her body and finish with the ever-popular giant stack of hoops!
Miss Ellaneous can provide a range of hoop acts including the popular 1970’s funk style routine (family friendly), a sassy 1950’s bathing beauty or a classy dame routine. Other acts can be created to suit event themes. All acts contain up to a 5 hoop split, are fast paced and exciting to watch.
‘The best hula hooper I’ve ever seen on the pacific sun’,
- Sandy Cadwaller (Entertainment director, P&O Cruises)
* Available as a 5-7 minute show or roving sets.
Some recent events performed at include:
* Melbourne International Comedy Festival @ Hifi Bar & Ballroom
* The Gangsters Ball @ The Forum
* Channel 7 ‘Sunrise’ @ Circus Oz
* Box Hill TAFE Orientation Week @ Box Hill TAFE
* P&O Cruises
* Glen Eira Family Fun Day @ Princes Park
* Wonderland Fun Park @ Docklands
Minimum 3m deep x 2m wide performance space
Minimum 3m height clearance
Performed by: Karen Edelenbos