Show Details: 15-20 minutes, 2 performers
A vision of strength and skill, Ignite is a spectacular show that truly embodies the power of fire artistry. Ignite your imagination and be drawn to the flame with this incredible display of fire manipulation, synchronized choreography and circus techniques!
Ignite has more action, more variety and more impact than any other fire show. Feel the heat and be amazed by the fire, acrobatics and adagio skills presented in this high paced visual spectacular – it’s a show that will truly ‘Ignite’ your senses.
“What a fantastic performance, without a doubt the highlight of the Winter Solstice Event. Your showmanship and engaging way with the audience was a delight. Thank you very much for an excellent evening.”
- Kate Schanknecht (Manager Community Development, Delfin Lend Lease)
“The performance was extremely well-received and one of the highlights of the night.”
- Emma Russell (Young Engineers Victoria)
“Thank you so much for organising the Ignite fire show for our event on Friday. The show was UNBELIEVABLE, everyone is talking about it, and it helped create the atmosphere of the night and contributed to the events success. Everyone will be talking about it for many more months to come I am sure! We will be recommending you to all!”
- Louise Sloan (A Wonderful Ball, Alice Sloan Trust)
“We were very very happy with the Ignite show, everyone in attendance on the night was hugely impressed. Thanks so much for your help, and we do hope to be able to use you again in the future sometime.”
- Matt Pierri (Melbourne University Law Students Society)
“Everyone loved the Ignite Fire Show…. we were very pleased with the show and feel it was a great success.”
- Harriet Cottam (RTC Events Management)
“The fire performers were a great hit at the Road Show! Everyone seemed to really enjoy them and thought they were very talented!”
- Sonia Heng (Red Agency)
“We are from the Biomedicine Students' Society and last year hosted your performance for our annual Ball. We were blown away by the Ignite fire show and would love to have you again for this year's ball.”
- Thomas Hu (Melbourne University Biomedicine Students' Society)
“The ‘Ignite’ show was fantastic and the crowd loved it. We had numerous comments on what a great addition to the program it was and I have no doubt that we will be asked to include the show in future festivals.”
- Justin Yurrita (Hume City Council)
This unforgettable show is performed by two of Australia’s most seasoned fire performers, David Leach and Brendan Angelo, who have mastered over ten different fire disciplines.
David Leach - An energetic and versatile performer with skills ranging from fire and circus to puppetry and magic. Graduating from VUT‘s Performing Arts Course in 1999, David has actively performed throughout Melbourne and Australia for over ten years. During this time David has been recognised as one of Australia’s top fire artists and a sophisticated corporate entertainer.
Brendan Angelo, a seasoned fire dancer that has performed at corporate and private events Australia wide.
* WaterAid Ball @ New Melbourne Convention Centre
* Deloitte’s Mid Year Ball @ Peninsula, Docklands
* Caulfield Grammar School Anniversary Ball @ Crown Palladium
* Australia Post Christmas Function @ Nepenthe Winery, SA
* MUMUS Med Ball @ Leonda by the Yarra
* Afghan New Year Celebrations @ Springvale City Hall
* Republica NYE Arabian Nights @ Republica
* Maffra & District Agricultural Show @ Maffra Recreation Reserve
* AFL Seriously Party @ Luminare
* Monash College Christmas Party @ Monash University Caulfield Campus
* Polaris Christmas Party @ Deck 10
* Geelong Cats Members Night @ Le Parisien
* Winter Solstice Bonfire @ Collingwood Children’s Farm
* Penola Catholic College Fashion Show @ Penola Catholic College
* Bendigo New Years Eve Carnival @ Bendigo CBD
* Homeless World Cup @ The University of Melbourne
* Bar Mitzvah @ Queensbridge Hotel
* Carnivale Wodonga “Wild” @ Wodonga CBD
* … and many more.
Technical skills in show:
This fantastic show displays over ten different amazing fire skills and apparatus. Fire eating, poi, blades(ropes), single staff, double staff, fire swords, three sectional staff, fire crosses, crescent staves, fire fans and adagio.
Minimum 6m x 6m stage space
Minimum 4.5m ceiling height
One power source preferred but not essential